OZ-PTB spreader is an innovative machine for modern de-icing. The spreader offers good value for money. Ozamet uses good quality components from renown manufactures.. The crucial elements are made of stainless steel.
The belt conveyor is designed for spreading various materials, with special emphasis on salt, sand and mix regardless weather conditions. Component’s sensors, brine electromagnetic flow meter, automatically regulated feed gate all result in accurate dosage.
The spreader features a road-speed related dosage control and GSM data collection.
- capacity 2÷8 m3,
- made of shot blasted steel, category C5 anti-corrosion coating
- 2-part galvanized screen (50×50 mm) preventing large clumps of material from being introduced
- ladder and platform made of stainless steel enabling access to the hopper,
- polyethylene tarp protecting the hopper from atmospheric factors, opening and closing can be performed without necessity of entering the machine
MATERIAL DELIVERY SYSTEM
The v-shaped belt drive runs on a slider bed or on maintenance-free PVC carrying rollers in case of big volumes, which provides small fraction and is less prone to freezing problem. High dosing accurancy even for small amounts of de-icing material is achieved by an actuator adjusting a feed gate. A chute and a spread disc are made of stainless steel ensuring a long life. The chute can be easily raised thanks to gas pressure cylinders.
Driven by a robust air-cooled 2-cylinder 9 LD Lombardini Diesel engine located in a closed compartment. Glow plugs will start the machine even in harsh winter conditions. Easy access to fuel tank inlet and fuel level indicator at the rear.
Lateral tanks constructed from resistant and light-weight polyethylene. An electric pump and an electromagnetic flow meter ensures an accurate output.
- brine resistant polyethylene lateral tanks of capacity 2200÷3000 l,
- in rear area pulverization nozzles pre-wet spread agents
Standard Plus control features an user-friendly interface ensuring easy operation with function keys and visualization of the different spreading parameters such as spreading pattern, dosage, speed and alarms. The control box enables advanced set-ups, sensors overview, current and global counters storage, data transfer by GSM network or SD card.
The spreader operates in 4 modes: automatic, semi-automatic and manual what makes a machine easily to be adapted to individual applications and permits maximum flexibility in resource planning. When there is no tachometer connection, the vehicle speed can be simulated.
Intuitive Standard Plus control box enabling set up of operating parameters, such as:
- ground speed related dosage : 5÷40 g/m2 for salt and 20÷150 g/m2 for mix (in compliance with EN 15597-1:2009 E standard)
- spread width 3÷12 m (pre-wetted material)
- spread pattern
- brine electromagnetic flow meter
- all operation parameters visible on screen
- all data automatically saved on SD memory card
- operation sensors, alarms