Single blade type OZ-W is particularly designed for operating on all surfaces. It is especially efficient during clearing soft or wet snow. Thanks to technical features and cutting angle regulation the snow plough is characterized by superior quality and high performance.
The snow plough’s feature reversible cutting edges as standard equipment. Once a side is worn, simply reverse the cutting edge for extended use.
|Model||Width [mm]||Clearance width|
- stout steel frame – anti corrosion protection (steel -shot peening, 2 priming paint layers)
- a rounded profile and rubber mud flaps eliminate the projection of snow into the windscreen of the vehicle
- abrasion resistant rubber cutting edge
- an orange polyethylene apron snow adherence free
- anti collision hydraulic safety system “by-pass”
- central swinging of the moldboard ±10˚
- changing cutting angle positive or negative
- high stability thanks to angling with two pistons
- halogen traffic lights, LED side lights and reflecting bands
- counter plate for quick hitch to 76060 coupling plate
- screws – Dacromet coating
- male stud couplings – nickel cadmium coating