OZ-A is a heavy multi-blade designed for snow removal on multi-lane roads. It can be attached to heavy trucks.
Robust built multi-section snow ploughs is especially designed for effective snow clearance. Depending on the width the OZ-A snow ploughs comprise of 4 to 5 sections. Each blade section, while riding over an obstacle independely goes up avoiding a damage. Meanwhile, the remaining sections stay in their clearing position. The heigh mouldboard and mud flaps have been developed to avoid splashing snow at high speed on the windshield of the vehicle. It is the perfect choice for fast snow removal.
|Model||Width [mm]||Clearance width|
|Height [mm]||Weight [kg]|
- steel construction – anti corrosion protection (steel -shot peening, 2 priming paint layers)
- an optimal profile and rubber flaps eliminate projection of snow into the windscreen of the vehicle
- steel moldboard with 4/5 full-trip segments on polyurethane strips (override safety)
- cutting edge type Kombi GK5 by Kueper at cutting angle 15°
- central swinging of the blade ±7˚
- excellent stability due to 2 angling pistons
- supporting wheels with millilitre height adjustment
- LED side lights
- supporting legs
- side fenders