OZ-PT series with belt conveyor is a bestselling spreader. It is designed to spread different agents, with particular emphasis on the sand and salt/sand mixtures. The hydraulic way of transmission of the drive from the internal combustion engine to the working elements and the belt conveyor ensure the reliability and accuracy of the machine’s operation. The OZ-PT sand spreader is a basic tool for de-icing.
- capacity 4÷9 m3,
- made of shot blasted carbon steel (anti corrosion protection: reactive filler, 2 layers of epoxy primer, polyurethane topcoat) or stainless steel (inox),
- inverted V
- galvanized screen preventing large clumps of material from being introduced ,
- rear ladder, enabling entering the hopper,
- polyethylene tarp protecting the hopper from atmospheric factors.
material delivery system
- material is delivered on rubber belt conveyor, 500 mm in width, moving on a slider bed or PE carring rollers.
- whole chute unit and spinner disc made of stainless steel.
drive / engine
- auxiliary one-cylinder or two-cylinder Lombardini Diesel , air cooled, with side stainless steel covers,
- easy access to fuel tank inlet,
- fuel level indicator.
- insert bed,
- hook lift garbage truck,
- skip loader garbage truck.
BASIC control panel in the operator’s carrier cabin, enables:
- Diesel engine start/ stop
- hydraulics start/stop
- spread width adjustment 3÷10 m
- spread dosage of material in the range of 5 g/m2 ÷ 30 g/m2 for salt 30 g/m2 ÷ 320 g/m2 for other abrasive agents
- spread track asymmetry (orientation) adjustment
- warning light, working light
STANDARD digital remote control
- buttons for easy control: spread width, spread asymmetry, ground speed related dosage,
- material selection,
- display showing spread pattern,
- sensor alarms,
- PC compatible, portable printer compatible
brine tank and pre-wetting system
- polyethylene brine tank of capacity 1500÷2000 l,
- in rear area pulverization nozzles make de-icing agent wet when it falls on a spinner disc.
mounting / supporting legs
Galvanized telescopic supporting legs equipped with crank for mounting/dismounting on/from a carrier bed and for off-season deposit.