The OZ-PT spreader will meet the demands of the budget-oriented contractors and road managers looking for quality and reliability.
The OZ-PT is abest-selling spreader, designed for de-icing roads. It is intended for spreading various abrasive agents, such as sand or salt-sand mixtures, in particular salt. Undoubtedly, OZAMET uses high-quality components from renown manufacturers. Secondly, the essential elements are made of stainless steel.
The hydraulic way of transmitting the drive from the combustion engine to the working elements and the belt conveyor ensure the reliability and accuracy. The dosage is ground speed related in the version with the STANDARD control.
Above all, the OZ-PT is a basic tool for de-icing. Undoubtedly, together with OZAMET snow plough, it will constitute an excellent set of winter services equippment ready to meet your requirements.
- capacity 4÷9 m3,
- made of shot blasted carbon steel (anti corrosion protectioncat. C5: reactive filler, 2 layers of epoxy primer, polyurethane topcoat) or stainless steel (inox),
- inverted V
- galvanized screen preventing large clumps of material from being introduced ,
- rear ladder, enabling entering the hopper,
- polyethylene tarp protecting the hopper from atmospheric factors
material delivery system
- material is delivered on rubber belt conveyor, 500 mm in width, moving on a slider bed or PE carring rollers (in bigger sizes 7 – 9m3). The use of rollers reduces the impact on the belt, reduces friction, and thus decreases the likelihood of the belt breaking.
- whole chute unit and spinner disc made of stainless steel ensuring long lasting
drive / engine
- auxiliary one-cylinder or two-cylinder Diesel engin , with side stainless steel covers,
- easy access to fuel tank inlet,
- fuel level indicator.
- insert bed,
- tractor head,
- hook lift garbage truck,
- skip loader garbage truck.
BASIC control panel in the operator’s carrier cabin, enables:
- analog remote
- Diesel engine start/ stop
- hydraulics start/stop
- spread width adjustment 3÷10 m
- dosage of material in the range of 5 g/m2 ÷ 30 g/m2 for salt 30 g/m2 ÷ 320 g/m2 for other abrasive agents
- spread track asymmetry (orientation) adjustment
- warning light, working light
- digital remote
- buttons for easy control: spread width, spread asymmetry, ground speed related dosage,
- material selection,
- display showing spread pattern,
- sensor alarms,
- PC compatible, portable printer compatible
brine tank and pre-wetting system
- polyethylene brine tank of capacity 2000 l,
- a tank located in front of the sand spreader, which results in the best weight distribution of the spreader on the carrier vehicule
- in rear area pulverization nozzles make de-icing agent wet when it falls on a spinner disc.
mounting / supporting legs
Galvanized telescopic supporting legs equipped with crank for mounting/dismounting on/from a carrier bed and for off-season deposit.