OZ-WMA is a single blade plough for snow removal on multi-lane roads.
Outstanding price-performance ratio, comparring to snow ploughs with similar clearance width. Thanks to the plastic mouldboard, the OZ-WMA45 can be mounted on retatively smaller trucks. The last but not least avantage is smaller fuel consumsion by the carrier vehicle.
We recommend this snow plough with the OZ-S side-mounted model, . The total width of snow removal increases to 5.45 meters.
at ±30° [mm]
- stout steel frame – anti corrosion protection (steel -shot peening, 2 priming paint layers)
- screws – Dacromet coating
- male stud couplings – nickel cadmium coating
- a rounded profile and rubber mud flaps eliminate the projection of snow into the windscreen of the vehicle
- abrasion resistant rubber cutting edge
- an orange polyethylene apron snow adherence free
- anti collision hydraulic safety system “by-pass”
- central swinging of the moldboard ±7˚
- changing cutting angle positive or negative
- high stability thanks to angling with two pistons
- halogen traffic lights, LED side lights and reflecting bands
- counter plate for quick hitch to 76060 coupling plate
- castor wheels